Saturday, February 27, 2010

Phase 3 - Days 9 and 10

Yesterday I weighed in at 248.5, and this morning 250. (I went to dinner with friends last night and ate a big sandwich which may account for this increase) I haven't been overly rigid in not eating starch, but I have been very strict on not eating any sugar. The great thing about this diet is that I haven't had any cravings for sugar at all! So it's been pretty easy to keep away from the sweets. I will admit I have not been too successful in staying away from the booze... I don't even know if there are any restrictions on drinking during phase 3, but I figure most of the drinks I've been consuming aren't exactly "organic" and they probably carry a fair amount of calories but overall I haven't really been counting calories! My whole plan for this diet was to do exactly what the book outlined, and see where it got me. In an effort to stay true to that, I haven't been counting calories and have been eating as much as I want of whatever I want as long as I stay away from starch and sugar! I just don't feel like I would be getting the "true" experience if I reverted back to my old ways of counting calories, excessively working out, and obsessing over the scale numbers. I want to be that person that doesn't worry about what I eat, and my weight because my metabolism supports my lifestyle! The book claims you can be that person if you follow this protocol, so I'm testing the validity of their claims.

My plan to start lifting more frequently, has not really taken off just yet because of my hectic schedule. My team was able to hire 5 new people for the work we recently captured, so that should take some pressure off as soon as they start.

This morning I have a party to attend, so I'm off to shower and get my pretty on! ;)


Current Weight: 250

No comments:

Post a Comment