Woke up this morning expecting to see that I was relegated to a steak day, but instead I was pleased to see that my weight was actually down a little bit.
I wasn't very hungry for breakfast, so I opted for an apple and coffee. Dale and I had tickets to the National Trade and Craft Show (or some title like that) so we left the house at a weird time. I munched some organic apple chips on the way to the Baltimore convention center, then ended up sharing a lamb gyro with Dale. Tonight we had planned for dinner with my parents so I ate broccoli and beef stroganoff. So I think it's safe to say that I really didn't do what I was supposed to for phase 3. Oh well, I don't really care right now. If I have to do a steak day tomorrow I will. I'm off to bed!
Current Weight: 249.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Out of you, me and Cat, you are still sticking to P3 the best. :) Nice job!
ReplyDelete