Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 40 - Down 1.0

*cue music* In walks Pam with top hat and cane doing a happy dance :)
Score! Being snowed in is so freaking tough while doing this protocol, but this morning I stopped by my parents and they actually BOTH said it was very noticeable that I had lost weight. It may sound weird to some of you that it would be hard to distinguish if someone had lost almost 40 pounds, but let me put some things into perspective.

I'm 6'2" and for most of my life I've been characterized as having an "athletic" build. When I put weight on, I usually put it on everywhere so i guess it's not really as noticeable if I gain or lose, say twenty pounds. As evidence of this, I'm almost down 40 pounds and I'm JUST now beginning to think I may need to try on one size smaller pants. Most of my current size pants still fit, they are just more comfortable or they are slightly baggy. Of any part of my body, I have always had muscular legs, which upon gaining weight turned to "thick" legs. (The fat girl equivalent to muscular legs!) Since I started doing this protocol, I've noticed that my legs were the FIRST area to be "reshaped". Then my stomach area, arms, and face. It's been a really interesting experience, which is exactly what I signed up for. My goal in doing this protocol was to see what it was all about. Well I'm seeing what it's all about! And apparently so are my parents finally :)

Five days is all I have left of this round of phase 2... Is it possible that I blow my goal of 250 out of the water and end with a staggering 245??? Oh I think so..... I. Think. So! :)


Current Weight: 250.5

Total Weight Lost: 38.5

No comments:

Post a Comment