Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 42 - Down 1.0

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!! Achieved. :) Down 40 lbs!! hot damn!

I was impressed with this diet before, but just impressed... Now that I'm down forty freaking pounds I'm genuinely, honestly the most impressed with a diet that I have ever been. I would dare anyone to identify another diet that had these kinds of speedy results. Speaking as someone who has successfully implemented the "consume less calories, and workout every day" diet, it took me about 6 months to lose twenty-five pounds. It was also insanely difficult, I had feelings of hunger almost all the time, I was tired, I had to make myself workout even though most times my body was tired and achy. This protocol was so much better!

The aches and pains I've felt in my knees for most of my volleyball career have completely disappeared. I was extremely intrigued to read about the rebuilding of structural fat that pads your joints. As someone whose experienced these joint problems in both my knees and my back, I can honestly say I'm thrilled to have finally found myself pain free in those areas!! ...without the use of anti-inflammatory drugs! Amazing! I actually look forward to warming up for my volleyball matches now, rather than dread having to get my achy body moving. And best of all, I may be able to postpone my 10yr "clean up" surgery for my knee :)

All you women out there will be happy to hear this as well... I have noticed the cellulite on my thighs has reduced itself considerably. My cellulite was awful. I had accepted it as something I could probably never change, as some people consider it a genetic affect that individuals must deal with. It had become a source of embarrassment during volleyball tournaments, as I am required to wear spandex shorts. I had chosen to accept it for what it is, and move on. Now, I can't wait to see how I look in my volleyball uniform!! Finally, normal looking legs!!! YAY!


Current Weight: 249
Total Weight Lost: FORTY! (40lbs)

1 comment: