Friday, February 19, 2010

Phase 3 - Day 2-5

**disclaimer** I wrote this first section on February 19th.

Back down to 249, so the apparently the steak protocol DOES work!

Another busy, BUSY day was in store for me at work. Literally, I did not sit down until 3pm. All great stuff though! I'm not complaining, just very drained at the moment.

I must confess, I've been looking forward to the day when I could once again... eat eggs! This morning my boyfriend lovingly woke up and made me scrambled eggs with a little cheddar cheese while I got ready for work. They were pretty darn good, but I actually couldn't finish them all. I probably ate a total of two eggs. I also had some coffee on my drive this morning which was just perfect. It probably wasn't the "big breakfast" that Simeons had in mind, but it was a start. I really couldn't fit anymore into the old stomach.

**disclaimer** From this point in my post I will now account for my missed days and catch you all up!

The steak protocol worked wonderfully to keep me at the weight I ended. Unfortunately, this weekend I had a formal event to attend where I boozed it up and ate a few things I shouldn't have. In the realm of eating bad things, it really wasn't awful, but it wasn't what I should have been doing... There was lots of sugar involved....

As a result of said "formal event", I've gained some weight back. I believe I'm up 4 lbs from when I ended phase 2. I'm doing the steak protocol again today, and hopefully I haven't missed the opportunity to reset my body weight set point. I think it will all work itself out, even if I have to do the steak protocol two days in a row. I think it's really key to follow the rules and truly focus on the first 21 days of Phase 3. Message heard loud and clear!

The short period of time I followed the rules I made a tasty little dinner of organic tomato sauce (bought at Safeway), shrimp, and a few handfuls of frozen organic veggie mix (bought at Costco). It was actually really delicious and turned out a bit like a very hearty stew/chili!! See below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment