Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 37

No change, although I deserve to gain 10 pounds after yesterday!! The longer this snow event drags on the harder it becomes for me to stay on protocol. Yesterday I did fine until lunch, which is usually my way. Then Dale and I ventured out to get supplies for round two of the snow event. I bought things that I was permitted to eat on the protocol, and he bought....crap. Well actually it wasn't crap, it was just stuff I am not allowed to have. He proceeded to make this pasta thing that includes peas, ground turkey, cheese, and noodles. There was extra left over that wouldn't fit in the bowl, so I trimmed off the top. And then I trimmed a little more off the top. And before I knew it, there was no extra anymore!!! :(

I was very disappointed in myself. I don't have time to be having major cheats like that anymore! I only have a few days left to lose lose LOSE! So I mentally slapped my hands for cheating, and resolved to be better today.

Those others on the HCG diet.... STAY STRONG!


Current Weight: 252
Total Weight Lost: 37

No comments:

Post a Comment