Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 36 - Down 1.0

I feel like I've really got some momentum going! That being said...I felt like yesterday was a really awful day of cheating due to my lack of will power and the snow. My day was as follows:

Coffee - 1 tbsp organic creamer (permitted!), dash of stevia
apple
Chilean sea bass with tomatoes
*here is where I lose it*
two crackers with two slices of cheese
small bowl of popcorn I pilfered from my boyfriends larger bowl
salt and pepper pistachios
two MORE crackers with two slices of cheese (Jami...I also have a love affair with cheese)

In light of all my cheating (that is pretty bad when I look at it), I tried to stay aware of the 500 calories, and I may have stayed under. I'm not really sure. The only reason I can think I still lost weight is that my body is already flooded with HCG and my cheats were not enough to derail the momentum that was already built up. I was also outside shoveling snow for about two hours, so maybe that helped out.

I went ahead and mixed my last batch of hcg yesterday, and I did something really embarrassing... I know Ryan can relate to this. I went to snap off the top of the HCG ampule by placing the top into the wrapper of my alcohol swab. Ok. Place fingers on both sides of the break line of the ampule. And BREAK! Uh, yea. I broke it all right. I crushed the entire top into a million pieces! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! As I pulled the ampule out to look at my destruction, a dozens shards of glass feel out onto the table, and as I tilted the ampule to look inside at the hcg powder I saw a huge shard of glass nestled in the powder. :( NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What a freaking waste. For a split second I thought about ways I could use it anyways. I eventually decided it wasn't realistic to use the powder for fear of injecting myself with a minuscule shard of glass. Thankfully I had one last ampule of HCG I could use, so it didn't effect my schedule too badly. I just don't have any extra HCG anymore. Whatever. I might take this snow day as an opportunity to order my HCG for the next round of Phase 2!


Current Weight: 252
Total Weight Lost:37

Three small pounds away from FORTY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment