Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Phase 3 - Day 6

Yesterday I did the steak protocol, and this morning I weighed 250.5 so I felt that was adequate enough to return to the recommended eating habits for phase 3.

Tonight I went to dinner with some old work friends. We ate at a local fish restaurant and I ended up having a meal containing three small portions of different fish, along with green beans, and wild mushrooms and onions. Of all the selections on the menu, I feel like I made some pretty good decisions there! Oh, and I also had one glass of white wine. I think that's allowed on phase 3 though. I'm not sure.

I was asked about continuing to lose weight during phase 3, and here are my thoughts on that. The book recommends that you do not actively lose weight on phase 3 because the only weight lost would be structural fat surrounding your joints. Well, I can't afford to lose any cushioning or padding in ANY of my joints so I'm not going to focus on that for phase 3. Instead I'm going to focus on making sure my diet and food choices are consistent with what the book recommends, and I'm going to start integrating gym visits back into my weekly schedule. I want to strengthen my body and follow the rules and see where that gets me. Already, I'm not 100% happy with the way I've been approaching phase 3, so I'm going to work on making myself happy with the strengthening portion of my strategy :)

Oh!! Update! I ordered my HCG for the next phase, and it should be arriving in about four weeks. Game. On.

Current Weight: 250.5

No comments:

Post a Comment