No change. I guess this is just par for the course. I've had a few cycles of this where I lose a bunch of weight and then flatten out for a few days. I don't really have a few days to shake these flat weigh-ins anymore, so I might just go ahead and do an apple day. I haven't been real hungry lately anyways, so this won't be hard. I'm going to keep drinking water though. I just cannot go that long without water.
It's generally taken me three to four days to shake the flat weigh-ins, so knowing my patterns I'm going to cross my fingers that eating apples today shakes things up and gets me moving towards 40lbs!!!!
Current Weight: 252
Total Weight Lost: 37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are sooooooooo close Pam. I am so proud of you! The seal suit is a thing of the past!
ReplyDelete