So after my little trip to the fish restaurant with my former co-workers, I was up to 252. I did the steak protocol once again and was back down to 248.5 by this morning. Score! That means I can have breakfast! :)
I indulged in two scrambled eggs, an apple and coffee this morning. Then had a few organic banana chips when I got to work. Unfortunately I didn't pack a lunch today so I ended up buying a sandwich from the cafe downstairs. I picked pumpernickel bread since I feel like the darker the bread, the better for you. It was delicious fresh roasted turkey they cook on site, with a smidge of mayo, lots of lettuce, cucumbers, and red hots. It was delicious :) I had another apple before I hopped on the metro to come home, and then decided to make a heartier chili than my usual for dinner tonight. I added organic kidney beans to the recipe, doubled the amounts for all the ingredients and I ended up with a delicious organic chili. I never quite know how my body is going to react to hamburger meat, so I may be doing the steak protocol again tomorrow.
And speaking of the steak protocol...! I feel like I've been on the steak protocol every other freaking day! They weren't kidding when they said it would take about 21 days for your body to stabilize itself! I feel like my body chemistry must be all over the map right now. One day up, one day down, steak, steak, steak. It's actually not hard to do the steak day. I know a lot of people have some apprehension about having to do this, but it's really not tough at all. I wasn't very hungry most of the day, but my schedule has made it very late before I can actually cook and eat my steak. I will say....since you don't eat all day until 6pm, you get that "I'm hungry and haven't eaten in forever" bad breath. If you need to interact with important people at work throughout the day like I do, then you need to make sure you take some listerine into your office for safe keeping ;) haha!
Current Weight: 248.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment