Three freaking apples all day yesterday and all I lose is 0.5 stinking pounds!!!!
I'm going to assume that had I not done the apple day I still would have been stuck with a flat weigh-in day. I probably shouldn't complain too much though...now that I think about it, it wasn't three apples. It was three apples, a handful of raw organic trail mix, and two crackers with cheese on them. So I cheated! Jesus, I couldn't even stay on protocol for an apple day. Well then I guess I should be counting my blessings for losing a half pound.
Today I'm going to get back on the straight and narrow. I'll probably grill some chicken for a salad at lunch, and maybe have some Chilean sea bass for dinner. It hasn't been easy to stay even remotely close to protocol while snowed in for a WEEK. In fact it's been really tough, especially since Dale has been talking about making cookies, and brownies...a perfectly normal human reaction to being snowed in! It's just tough for me to keep it together.
I only have four days left!! If I could pull it together and average 1 pound per day, then I'll hit my goal!!!
Current Weight: 251.5
Total Weight Lost: 37.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is soooo hard to be snowed in. You are doing an amazing job considering the circumstances. Half a pound is still great! You are almost to the finish line. So proud of you!
ReplyDelete