Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 33 - Down 0.5

Not bad, not bad. I'm continuing to trek along losing little bits of weight each day. Yesterday I could tell I was back on track because I had a constant feeling of slight hunger. I've noticed this small tugging in my stomach for food most days since I've started this, but it's hardly ever overwhelming and it usually goes away after a few moments. I guess you could say this is how I know the hcg is working :)

In the past when I was dieting, this feeling of hunger would be so overwhelming that it became a sheer game of will power and determination to stay faithful to a self imposed regime of low caloric intake and exercise. Usually I would have feelings of fatigue and irritability because it's just so miserable! HCG has been nothing like what I just described. In fact it's been an incredible dieting experience that I would best sum up as only mildly difficult. At a minimum you have to keep yourself truthful to the food portion of the protocol. And it's been my experience that even that is negotiable. I haven't walked an hour each day, in fact the only real "walking" I've done is during my commute to work. Walking from the metro parking lot, to the train, and then from my train to my office. And even that walking was only Monday through Friday. I've been pretty liberal with spices to cook my proteins. I haven't been taking vitamins, and I've only been drinking the organic yerba mate and chamomile teas recommended.

I tell you all this information, not to brag but to highlight how great I think this diet has been. It's completely possible for anyone to do this! And I write this for anyone that may have read about this diet and thought, "I could never do this..."

Yes you can. :)


Current Weight: 256.5
Total Weight Lost: 32.5

No comments:

Post a Comment