Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1 - Twas the night before gorging....

Just returned from my friends home where they instructed me in the mystical ways of mixing hcg injections. The plan is to start tomorrow on my first gorge day. I can't even believe I'm saying that...

This whole thing sounded utterly ridiculous to me when i first heard about it. My friends had just completed their second round of hcg injections when they finally let the cat out of the bag on just exactly HOW they were losing weight left and right. Their weight loss and reshaping was phenomenal, and most people would assume they logged countless hours in the gym to achieve their results. You can imagine my surprised when they explained the system they were actually using! "Oh, you just have to order vials of this simple hormone that is "techincally" banned from distribution in the United States, and oh, then just buy a few simple medical supplies online, and don't forget to order these other dozen vitamins/cleanses online, and you're set!" It all sounded a little bizarre to me. Regardless of my skepticism I ordered the book and began my research. Despite the paranoid undertones of conspiracy theory found in the book, the concepts seemed to make sense to me on many basic biological levels. What the hell. I'll try it. One thing remains irrefutable...it worked for my friends!

To give you a little background (and I mean a LITTLE), I'm overweight. I'm sure you figured that out by now, but to give you a little extra insight I've been overweight for most of my adult life. I've endured countless comments about how it's "ok to have a little extra meat on you" and I've gone to endless lengths to find pants that would fit my 6'2" athletic, and slightly fluffy frame. (ok, I'm more than "slightly" fluffy, but just roll with it ok!!) There was once a day when I was happy with the way I looked, but the means to that end is not something I care to duplicate. I'd like to be comfortable again, and not worry about how I look in my clothes, and how I'm being perceived by others. Most of all I'd like to once again excel in volleyball, and be able to really contribute to my teams success on the court. I once played volleyball at an elite junior olympic level, and then in college and I'd love to polish up my game....but I know my weight is holding me back. I don't want to get into a whole "woe is me" rant, so I won't!

Best thing about this diet, if you can even call it that, is that you start off with a bang. TWO DAYS of guilt free "GORGING"!!!! Woooohoooo! Now I'm not sure what Dr. Simeons had in mind when he used the term gorge, but I'm choosing to interpret this liberally, hehehe.... I mean, how else am I going to know if this system really works?? I plan to really test the claims of this protocol, and go all out. I went shopping this evening for gorging materials... :)


Hell Yea :)


1 comment:

  1. You know...we like very different foods. There is way too much cheese on that table. :P

    I could demolish that bag of chips, though.

    Enjoy your first load day!!!!

    ReplyDelete