Despite my organized and valiant approach to the volleyball tournament, I found myself sneaking bites of "banned substances" the following day. I was incredibly sore, and was probably feeling deserving of said goodies. It wasn't worth it... After I ate this little snacks, I felt awful. My stomach was making all sorts of weird noises and it seemed like the body was actually having trouble digesting it because I felt full/sick for much longer than I thought I should have.
It's back to the routine this morning! Coffee this morning, apple for breakfast, I have my lunch salad all ready to go. I'm making it my personal goal to get past this mid-twenties range that I've been in for about a week now. A week ago I had been down 23.5, and today I'm down 24.5... it's time to move on body!! So I'm committing to sticking to the protocol 100% until I get to a loss of 30. I only have 20 days left and it would be so wonderful to lose 15lbs in that time frame, so I'm going to be pushing for that!
Current Weight: 264.5
Total Weight Lost: 24.5
Small aside: What I'm about to describe just happened, and thus prompted me to comment. Every morning my coworker comes into work, and the first thing she does is crack open a Diet Coke. Now that I've broken my addiction to sugar/artificial sweetners it makes my stomach hurt thinking about her drinking a freaking Diet Coke before 9am.... She also happens to have stomach problems (which she talks about constantly) and her teeth are slightly discolored. It feels so nice to know I'm not putting those things in my body anymore :)

That is awesome. Your co-worker is a huge source of amusement for me. :)
ReplyDelete