damn. I was really hoping to cross over into the "60's" but oh well. I was sort of stuck at the same number for the last couple days, so this is good news to finally have moved on. I ate exactly how I was supossed to yesterday, so I'm glad to see that it paid off.
I also mixed a batch of new hcg last night. That was interesting.... I did fine, but I'm clearly a novice! As a side note, I've been so paranoid about handling the hcg vials "gently" that as a sort of therapeutic release I took the last little bit in the first vial (which was clearly not enough for a full injection) and shook the hell out of it!! MUHAHAHAHA! Tiny bubbles everywhere! Die little chains of protein! die!!! I took a picture of the carnage and aftermath, but I'll have to download it later. :)
Current Weight: 270
Total Weight Lost: 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment