Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 3

After two days of gorging, I feel disgusting. I literally made myself eat every hour if I was hungry or not. The amount of food I ate was actually ridiculous! It was almost as if I couldn't fill myself up!! Well gorging certainly accomplished what I had thought it would. I stepped on the scale this morning to see a staggering 10lb GAIN! Can you believe that!!!???? I expect to lose that relatively quickly though, especially eating nothing but plants for the next 43 days. I do wonder about that gain though.... I was very specifically instructed to be gentle with my mixed vial of HCG. On the drive home I had a rather abrupt stop in traffic and the vial slid off the front seat and onto the floor of the car. I am hoping the protein chains were not damaged badly enough to render said injections useless... I guess it's a moot point though. The vial is good for about 13/14 days, and eating plants and limited protein will still result in a loss of weight regardless of the HCG. I don't know!!!!?? Any advice??

Now I'm about to admit something that's tremendously embarrassing. My actual weight. Keep in mind that I'm 6'2" and regularly play volleyball. Regardless of that fact, people are generally surprised at just how high this number is, fit and healthy OR overweight and out of shape.

Night before 1st day of gorging: 279
Morning after two day gorge: 289

I don't have measurements yet because I can't find a tape measure. I'll make sure I put them up soon though... Embarrassing as they may be :(

No comments:

Post a Comment