Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 11

No drop today. I am still having issues with my scale being inconsistent though, and it's really starting to become irritating. I'm going to try moving it to a warmer part of the house in hopes that it will ease up on the inconsistency. This morning I received three different weights...270.5, 270, 271. Since one came up more than the others, I'm going with that number and reporting "no loss" today. It could be that I've been using organic stevia to slightly sweeten my tea/coffee occasionally. Otherwise I had a perfect day of eating yesterday. I even made something different last night for dinner... Sole. It was gross. I have a whole package of it though and maybe I can jazz it up some other way that will make it taste better. So instead of enjoying a nice new dinner dish, I choked down chalky fish, and made my house smell like a Korean restaurant.

Since I had no drop in weight this morning, I'm going to choose to focus on some of the other positive effects this diet is having on me. I feel refreshed every morning! Instead of struggling to wake up in the morning and get ready for work, I've found that once my alarm goes off I'm awake and fully functioning with a clarity that I don't really ever recall possessing. I have a big meeting today, so last night was spent constructing the perfect "professional" outfit. (I'm looking very "JCrew" today) I was really excited to discover that one of my old button down shirts can now be put back into circulation because it fits again! I'm actually really comfortable in my work clothes today all together. My pants are fitting looser, and I feel trimmer in the waist area. My brother commented that my face looks thinner already, but I'm not sure if he's just saying that to encourage me or not :)

Tonight is the much anticipated and debated "birthday dinner" for my brother. We're going out to a restaurant and I haven't decided how to handle the situation yet. I'm considering getting the seared tuna on a bed of seaweed salad because it's as close to the diet as I think I can get without being rude and just not eating at all... Or another choice may be the salad with sea scallops on top. I'm having my boyfriend check to see if anything in the kitchen at this restaurant is organic, so maybe I'll have more choices than I think. I might have a gain tomorrow, but I'm ok with that. I still have 34 days to correct it :)

Current Weight: 270.5
Total Weight Lost: 18.5

No comments:

Post a Comment