I thought I blew it yesterday because I ate a handful of mixed nuts (cue middle school laughter here). I'm wondering if my scale is capable of reading anything other than half pounds. So far I haven't gotten anything other than a .5
I found some recipes for this diet online last night so I'm going to give them a whirl. Here is what I'm having tonight:
Chili
Ingredients
100 grams lean ground beef (less than 7% fat)
1 cup chopped tomatoes
½ cup water
2 tablespoons minced onion
2 cloves garlic crushed and minced
Pinch of garlic powder
Pinch of onion powder
¼ teaspoon chili powder
Pinch of oregano
Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
Directions
Brown ground beef in small frying pan, add onions and garlic. Stir in
tomatoes and water. Add spices and simmer slowly until liquid is reduced.
The longer it cooks the more tender and flavorful. Add a little water as
needed to prevent burning. Serve with chopped green onion or tomato
garnish and salt and pepper to taste.
I'll let you know tomorrow how it tastes!
Current Weight: 269.5
Total Weight Lost: 19.5

That looks delicious. I am super hungry right now.
ReplyDelete