Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 10 - Down 3.5

Hot DAMN! I'm totally cool with that day of no loss yesterday :) I really stuck to the protocol yesterday, although Trader Joe's (or should I say TRAITOR Joe's!) did trick me into drinking a sample of their "organic" coffee. Sign read "organic", box on display did NOT say organic!! ahhdsighbisudgbb!! Would have been 100% perfect if it weren't for that, but oh well. I bought some wild caught sole (fish) from the store yesterday so I'm really happy to have a change in menu for dinner tonight. Last night I had my 100 grams of chicken with sauteed spinach. Was surprisingly tasty.

I'm doing a bit of relabeling this morning on the blog, because I didn't initially count my two gorge days as Day one and Day two. I also still need to take a "before" picture. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not having already done that. My scale is also still giving me some headaches. This morning my first weight on the scale was 272.5, then each time after that it read 270.5.... I don't want to get a new scale because I've already started phase two and would prefer to be consistent. I guess the only really important thing is that it's reading a "loss" of weight.

Current Weight: 270.5
Totaly Weight Lost:18.5

No comments:

Post a Comment