Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 16 - Down 3.5

BOOOOOOYAAAAHHHH!!!! hahahaha!!

There is no question that those flat days of no loss really suck, but I'm learning to just deal with them because apparently they pay off later down the road :)

Yesterday I made the steak pizzaiola and it was pretty good. I didn't have any basil, so it might have tasted a little better had I been stocked with that particular spice. I also forgot to eat a second apple yesterday. yea. Forgot. I mean I'm only permitted 500 calories a day and somehow I managed to not be hungry enough to notice that I was due for either a second apple or a grapefruit. Hcg is amazing :) I think I'm in love.... hahaha!

Current Weight: 266
Total Weight Lost: 23

20 lbs accomplished!!! The "seal suit" is just around the corner being January 23rd that I must force myself into it. It would be so fantastic if I could be down 30lbs by then, but I'm not pushing it. I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far, and I know 30lbs will arrive sooner or later. Just being down this much will help a great deal in my uniform fitting a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment