Not surprisingly I have no change to report... I went to dinner last night with my family. I drank water, but also had a few sips of wine. I didn't order an appetizer, but I did try a few bites of others. I ordered the chicken, which happened to be organic (yay!), and only ate half of it :) Not perfect, but not horrible either... now before you pat me on the back you should also know that dessert was ordered by the table and I did eat some. I don't even care. It was delicious, and I only had a few bites, so at least I limited myself in some way.
In other news... I'm going to throw my current scale out the window, and go buy a new one. It's way too inconsistent, and while doing a diet like this I feel like I need a scale I can rely on to give me accurate and consistent numbers. This morning went a little something like this... 270, 270, 272, 270.5, 270.5, 270.5 I mean, seriously?? What the hell is that???
I definitely felt the effects of last night, this morning when I tried to wake up. I'm not sure if it was because I went to bed later than usual, or because of the food I ate yesterday, but it was tough... I kept hitting the snooze button, and my body was aching. Whatever the reason, I don't want to do it again! Today, in an attempt to repair yesterdays damage, I'm going to stick to protocol 100%, try to walk on my treadmill tonight for an hour (in addition to my normal walking), and maybe do some light resistance training with the equipment I have at home. Hopefully I'll see a loss tomorrow, otherwise I'm heading down the path of a "nothing to eat until 6pm" day to try and jump start my body back into dropping the pounds.
I'm almost out of my first mixed batch of hcg. There is a little bit left, but I don't think there is enough for one more full injection, so I think tonight I might just mix a new batch, toss the old one and consider it a loss. I'm ok with the idea of just using all the hcg I have until I run out. If that happens to be 45 days then great and if not, oh well. next time I'll have to be more careful in my measurements! :)
Current Weight: 270.5
Total Weight Lost: 18.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment