Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 25 - Down 3

FINALLY! Phew!

Yesterday I was so busy with work that I didn't get out of the office until 7:30/8pm. It was for great reasons though, so I'm not too upset about it :) Due to the late departure I decided to just eat an apple and pass on the dinner. I had been planning on doing an "apple day" anyways, so I guess I was close enough with 2 apples, and a lunch for the day.

I'm averaging 1.1lbs per day which is exactly on par with what I read in the Simeons protocol. I'm surprised that I'm still averaging a pound a day with the slip ups I've had, and the days where I have had no loss. Overall I haven't been overly hungry, and it's been insanely easy to stick to this diet! I mean, seriously.... SO EASY! Where has this protocol been my whole life??? :)

Current Weight: 261.5
Total Weight Lost: 27.5

No comments:

Post a Comment