Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 5 - Down 4.5

Ok. This is awesome. :)

I even cheated a teeny tiny bit yesterday. I dipped my finger in the peanut butter jar and ate it. I will say that I was anticipating a headache the first day. It didn't happen, but the second day I was definitely fending off a ridiculous headache all freaking day. I didn't want to take anything for it because the protocol calls for no over the counter medications. So I toughed it out, and went to bed pretty early.

I've been drinking tea like crazy to keep myself from getting too hungry. It's resulted in a ridiculous number of trips to the restroom. I still haven't really taken any vitamins and haven't walked more than my usual commute to and from work. I'll have a real test tomorrow when it's my duty crew night at the fire house. No doubt there will be goodies galore that have been donated at the station.

I can't say that I've totally "drank the kool-aid" on this whole HCG thing just yet. I can't deny that 10lbs is absurd for two days, however I did gorge pretty significantly in advance. I'm going to be interested to see how I feel about things at 15lbs lost... I feel like that is a real significant milestone in weight loss.

Current Weight: 279
Total Weight Lost: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment