This morning when I first stepped on the scale, it read no change in my weight. I jumped in the shower and couldn't stop thinking to myself... "that can't be right." When I finished showering I hopped on the scale again, and it read a loss of 2 lbs. I stepped on the scale a few more times before I left for work just to be sure, and it consistently read minus 2lbs each additional time...so I'm gonna stick with that! Two lb loss! Wooo hoooo!!
Sticking to this diet of only 500 calories is getting tricky though. Last night I snuck a bite of Dale's chicken, so I guess I technically cheated. I figured one bite wouldn't kill me though. On top of the constant temptation of Dale's dinner, my brother's birthday is next week and my mom would like the family to go out for dinner, and some friends of mine would like Dale and I to come over for dinner... If I go over there I know they will want to have a few drinks and eat all kinds of delicious food this woman makes. I don't know if I can handle that without wrecking my diet, and I think my friend is starting to feel like I'm blowing her off. It's definitely a delicate balancing act attempting to stick to this diet and maintain a normal social life. I wasn't planning on disappearing from my circle of friends for 45 days, but if that's what it takes I may have to do just that.
Getting closer to that 15lb mark!! I wish I had measured myself because already I'm feeling my clothes fit slightly better. I put my jeans on this morning and could actually button them without having to suck in my tummy first. I'm sitting here at work and they are actually comfortable... weird....
Current Weight: 277
Total Weight Lost: 12
By the way...15 days until my next volleyball tournament where I'll be forced to wear a uniform completely constructed of SPANDEX... That's right. EVERYTHING is spandex. I better be down 27 lbs by then otherwise it ain't gonna be pretty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment