Uh.....wow. I'll be honest though, I was expecting a pretty substantial loss. My track record of binge eating is usually as follows: Eat to excess for one or two days, that night see a large increase in my weight, the next morning my weight is back to normal. Obviously this is not always the case, otherwise I wouldn't be a fatty right now :)
Yesterday I think I followed the protocol pretty accurately. I had tea, and an apple for breakfast. For lunch a salad with some cucumber, chicken, and juice of half a lemon. An apple on my ride home from work, and then a surprisingly tasty dinner of heirloom lettuce and a mini 100g burger with salt and pepper. I definitely felt some temptation at night while I was watching television. A nice bag of popcorn would have really been nice, but I was committed to sticking to the protocol! I didn't take any vitamins yesterday, I didn't walk anymore than i usually do to and from the metro, and I probably could have drank more water. I'm going to do my best to stay on track here in the beginning because I have a business meeting January 29th where I know I'll need to be able to eat and drink more socially. I don't really want to go off protocol for that day, but work is work and I need to help develop this business opportunity...I don't want to be the weirdo that blows it for the team because I refused to eat anything that wasn't totally organic! haha!
Ok, we'll see how today goes!
Current weight: 283.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment