No loss. I figured that would be the case though since yesterday, on my salad, I ate turkey that my mom had cooked (I assure you it wasn't organic), and I snuck two spoonfuls of stuffing, and a few bits of fried onions off the green bean casserole. All the food looked really delicious, and I wish I hadn't snuck those little snacks because this Wednesday is my brothers birthday and I know I'm essentially going to have to cheat because we're going out as a family. My plan is to get a salad and find some sort of protein to put on it. The cheating may come in because I'm sure I'm going to want to have a taste of someone else's dish, it's not going to be organic, and I don't know what the portion is going to look like.
Also, I have a bone to pick with digital scales. My scale has been playing tricks on me...giving me one weight, then I step back on and it gives me another weight (sometimes followed by an error message). I've had to step on an off about a dozen times the last two days and then ultimately take the number that came up the most (without error messages). Maybe it's too cold upstairs in my bathroom... I also told my family about the entire diet last night. Injections and all. My mom wasn't thrilled about that part, but overall they took it pretty well. My Dad wants to know if you can snort the hcg instead of inject it, hahaha! You have to know my Dad to appreciate his sense of humor :)
Today I will stick to protocol 100%
Current Weight: 274
Total Weight Lost: 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment