I definitely don't mind the days with no loss if they result in bigger numbers the follow days! :) I stuck to protocol yesterday; Coffee in the morning with a dash of stevia and a smidge of organic creamer, apple when I got to work, my lunch salad with chicken, apple in the afternoon, and then last night for dinner I had grilled shrimp with grilled cherry tomatoes. I probably didn't drink enough water throughout the day because a small headache when by the time I got home. I could also attribute the headache to the flat tire ordeal I dealt with that morning, or the long and busy day I had at work. Who knows...
I'm about half way through my first round of Phase 2 and overall I really haven't found it to be overwhelmingly difficult! I'm not overly hungry most days, and as long as I prepare my meals in advance then I have no excuse for eating out with my coworkers, or going rouge at meal time. Tonight is another night at the firehouse, so naturally it will be filled with temptations. Oh well, I have to learn to operate in the "real world" :)
Current Weight: 263.5
Total Weight Lost: 25.5
Tomorrow I have my daylong volleyball tournament, and I wage battle with..... the seal suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment