Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 7 - Down 1.1

Yesterday was a weak day for me. I was sneaking some sweet potato chips and had two crackers with cheese on them. If I put this into perspective though, it's really not bad. My customer at work had invited me to lunch for pizza, I came home and there was a dark chocolate candy bar in the fridge, I worked at the firehouse last night and upon arrival I walked into the kitchen to see four CASES of donated girl scout cookies, banana breads, and other specialty breads. And to top things off, my crew hadn't eaten dinner yet so we had to go to Chipotle AND this delicious sub shop.... After explaining all that I actually don't feel bad about my cheats at all!!!!

My mitigation strategy for the donated girl scout cookies was to take four boxes for once phase two is over. This actually made me feel better. Less of a feeling of missing out, and more of a feeling of "these are on hold for the moment" :0) They are in my car and will soon be transferred to my pantry for consumption later.


Current Weight: 247.9 (yay for the new scale and tenths of a pound!)
R2P2 Weight Lost: 6.6

Total Weight Lost: 41.1


No comments:

Post a Comment