I'm only half a pound away from my lowest weight achieved on HCG! Although I had expected to be at this point a few days ago, I'm certainly not going to complain.
I followed through with my plans to buy a new scale last night. I stopped at Bed, bath and beyond to pickup a nice, sleek new Weight Watchers scale that apparently measures your water weight, body fat percentage, and the whole nine yards. Not that I really care to know those things, but it was pretty so I bought it. Upon arriving home with my new purchase at 10pm, I excitedly opening the packaging to reveal what I thought would be a grand purchase. I pulled the scale from it's box only to reveal the ENTIRE glass plate you are expected to stand on was shifted to the right, wires exposed and severed! DAMMIT! I just can't seem to get this scale thing right! I was beaten. Dejected. Dale offered to exchange it for me today thankfully, because I just can't deal with the process of getting a new scale anymore. I kept saying I needed one...for months. Then I finally motivate myself to get one (only after arguing with the cashier about the price variation between the register and the shelf) and it's broken. *sigh*
The dizziness is gone this morning! Thank goodness. However, these past few days I have wanted to cheat in the worst way. I don't think I experienced this the first time around, but man what I would give for a slice of pizza, or a milkshake right now :0) I just keep reminding myself that I had to wait 45 days to even be able to start phase two again, and it's only going to last 45 days, so I should just suck it up and control myself. I had another headache yesterday. It was milder, but a headache all the same. After playing some volleyball it went away, and I'm happy to be past the initial phase two headaches now. If I can just put my head down and charge forward, following the rules for the next 40 days, everything should work out just great :0)
Current Weight: 249.5
R2P2 Weight Lost: 5
Total Weight Lost: 39.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

40 Days and 40 nights style, lol. And of course you would have scale issues. I just hope Dale gets a good one and you don't have to worry about it anymore.
ReplyDeleteDon't cheat!! I did and can't seem to stop. That sounds so lame and lacking self control, but once you do it, it creates a memory and it's just all down hill from there. You're solid, keep up the good work!