Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 22 - Down 0.4

Such a disappointing number this morning... :0( I thought for sure I would be down 1lb. I guess I could attribute it to stress...? I'm trying to refinance my house for some renovations, and let's just say it hasn't exactly been a walk in the park.

Since this round of HCG has been less than stellar, I was actually toying with the idea of ending early. Ending early would allow me to take less time off between this round and a future round. A future round where I could begin in a more focused state of mind. Summer is just around the corner though, and it wouldn't be easy to do a round of HCG during the summer months. Or should I just stick it out? Any thoughts?

Current Weight: 241.4

R2P2 Weight Lost: 13.1
Total Weight Lost: 47.6

1 comment:

  1. It depends on how you think you will do for the next couple weeks. If you think you can bear it for a week or two, do it. You are so close to the 230's I would stick it out until you get there, then see where your motivation is. You are right, though, it will be a lot harder during the summer, especially resisting beers by the pool...
    Good luck with your house refinancing too, that can be a pain. Though in this economy I wonder how likely they are to help people, regardless of their payment history.

    ReplyDelete