Gorging is so fun, but so gross... I felt absolutely sick last night after I ate about a pound of pasta with vodka tomato cream sauce, chicken shumai, ice cream cookie sandwiches, Starbucks frappacinos, and the list goes on and on.... The idea must be to get you so disgusted with yourself that you don't want to eat anything for the first few days of the protocol! Well mission accomplished. My jaw even hurts from chewing so much yesterday!
I only accomplished a few things on my list yesterday. Let's recap, shall we?:
List of things to do for tomorrow:1. Buy a tape measure and take my damn measurements- I didn't buy a tape measure, but I stole my Mom's from her house and took my measurements this morning. If you're reading this...Sorry Mom! I'll bring it back!
2. Measure out 100 grams of protein for the next few weeks and freeze- Didn't even attempt to do this. Found a bag of chicken in the freezer that I measured last time around and used it for my lunch today.
3. Steal my Mom's scale because it's better than mine- Unsuccessful! She took it with her on vacation to South Carolina! The nerve....
4. Take a "before" picture (possibly in the seal suit for those of you interested in this atrocity)5. Research more HCG recipes6. Schedule (at least tentatively) days of the week I can plan on lifting/working out - Let me save you the time reading... I didn't do any of the last items listed either
So I guess technically, I didn't accomplish even ONE thing! At least I have some measurements though. I'm planning to take comparison measurements every week to see how things progress. I was surprised this morning to see that I hadn't gained anything despite my best efforts to gorge.
Current Weight: 254.5R2P2 Weight Lost: 0Total Weight Lost: 34.5
No comments:
Post a Comment