Gross. Rainy Friday's are so depressing.
I'm slowly beginning to assemble my goods for the next phase 2. It stinks that I'm pretty much going to be doing this on my own, but I guess I'll manage. My support network from the previous Phase 2, well they've already started their second round while I've been patiently waiting for 45 days to pass. Since I was on HCG for 45 days it calls for at least a 45 day break. It actually works out well with my schedule since my birthday is MONDAY!!!! :0) I've already looked at the calendar and identified 3 possible cheat days. However, if I get to these events and deem them unworthy of cheating then I'm sticking to the program.
I'm really looking forward to buying new clothes :0) Thankfully, most of my pants are noticeably looser, but still acceptable for work. It makes me wonder just how bad I looked in these pants before... Hahaha! I know they were tight, but damn. How tight were they?? Now that I've had a taste of bending over to tie my shoes and still being able to breath...well I just can't go back to the way those old pants used to fit!
I've also been talking to my Dad about doing this diet. He has been having some unexpected trouble with his heart lately. Arrhythmia. His heart will start racing for no reason, and they can't seem to figure out how to slow it, or why it's happening. It's happened twice now, and has scared him and our family pretty significantly. He spoke with his doctor about the Simeons protocol, and she knew exactly what he was referring to. Her comments were, "Let me fix your heart first, and then you can do the Simeons protocol if you want." I'd be so excited to help my Dad through the whole process!! :0) It's worked so fantastically for me, I'm really excited by the thought that it may work just as well for him!! Next goal: Get my Mom on board for the "reshaping" benefits. She has been doing Weight Watchers for about a year now, and has lost an amazing 30lbs just using portion control, and changing the types of foods she eats. (She is only about 5'6" so thirty pounds is huge for her) Since she prepares the food in their house, my Dad has also lost 40lbs just by her habits rubbing off on him! I know how hard it can be to use the portion control/exercise route though... I've done it before and been pretty successful, but damn is it hard. Hungry all the time, lack of motivation to go exercise, fatigue, and I still never had the reshaping effects that HCG has had on me! My upper body and waist got smaller, but my legs and hips stayed about the same. It was a huge source of frustration!
Well, off to work now. Time to hurry up and wait for April 3rd to get here...
Current Weight: 254
P.S. I wage battle with the seal suit.....TOMORROW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's now been a week, and no update on the battle with the seal suit. :) And you start gorging this weekend too, right? Yay!!
ReplyDelete