To be honest, I haven't been very strict with eating only organic food. It could just be paranoia, but I feel like my stomach just doesn't look quite as flat anymore. I ended the last phase 2 at 249. I had creeped up a bit on the scale and for the most part have been hovering around 251. Until this morning..... (*cue music for when the plot thickens!*) dun dun duuuuunnnnnnnn..... I got on the scale and I was at 256.5. Holy Jeebus!! Apparently wine, cheese, sandwiches, cookies, brownies, and small cocktails weenies will really put you over the top! I had been avoiding steak days recently because, well, I'm just bored with them. Today I will make an exception though, and I'm doing a steak day darn it.
For people about to go onto phase 3 I want to stress some important things. Some of them I've already mentioned, but I'm going to say it again so it reeeeaaalllly sinks in. Take your measurements at the end of phase 2!!! Do this so you have some standard to gauge if your body is changing any during phase 3. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but I can't really say for sure because I didn't take ANY measurements at ALL before I started this process....phase 2 or 3! Also, take phase 3 seriously. For the first 21 days of phase 3, honestly do what you're supposed to and don't try to justify cheating to yourself. If you can go 45 days on phase 2, you can do 21 days on phase 3... (this is as much a message to my readers as it is to me for future rounds)
Current Weight: 256.5

This would be my friends new baby :) Myra Elizabeth. I think she makes cranky old man faces.

Super cute baby! Next picture, more baby, less blanket. :)
ReplyDelete