Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Phase 3 - Day 20

Ok, I find it really hard to post every day about phase 3 activities. I feel like I write the same thing over and over each day. Here are some thoughts that may be more useful to all my people doing the HCG diet...

1. I wish I would have taken my measurements upon completion of phase 2. This would have given me a baseline for phase 3, and I could have seen if my weight stayed the same and my measurements changed. I seem to have problems with this "measurements" thing and getting it done in advance of a phase...

2. I've had this experience a few times, and still have no idea how to address it. I lost 40lbs in my first round of phase 2, and people are noticing. Inevitably comes the question, "I see you've lost weight! So what's the secret??" How do you tell people what the "secret" is without sounding like a complete lunatic?? "Oh, the secret is eating organically and injecting yourself every morning with a hormone made from the urine of pregnant women." Some of these people I work with, and I'm a little fearful of the impact it may have on my professional life if people start walking around talking about Pam, the girl that injects urine hormone into herself. So I need help. Please tell me if any of you have experienced this, and if you have, how do you answer the question?


Current Weight: 251

No comments:

Post a Comment