Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Phase 3 - Day 13

And thus I have my hands slapped..... 254 this morning. That would be five pounds I'm up since my lowest weight doing this protocol. Moral of the story is: When you're up two pounds or more...do NOT freelance and decide to skip the steak day :)

Steak day it is.....

I offer this steak day penance to the gods of hcg and ask their forgiveness in the form of a 5lb loss!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You, me and Justin are steak day-in' it today. I will ask for a five pound drop for you and three for Justin and I. Good luck and don't forget your toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I actually feel guilty giving you girl scout cookies today. EXCEPT you lost 40 flippin' pounds! When I was on break and eating whatever the f* I wanted between my phases, my weight would fluctuate but always return to 3lbs over my stopping weight. Don't worry. This diet won't let you do that much damage and you are not going to regain the weight you lost. And you'll be back on phase 2 before you know it.

    ReplyDelete