The second steak day did finally help get me down to a comfortable level. I think I got back to 251, but I can't exactly remember.
My new batch of HCG came in the mail a few days ago, and I spent this morning looking at my calendar to determine the best day to start my second round of Phase 2. Considering my work schedule, and my upcoming birthday... I believe March 31st is the best time for me to start. I would generally prefer to start on a weekend so I could dedicate all my time to gorging, but I guess this will do :p This will give me two days of gorging in the middle of the week, then a Friday as my first day on the very low calorie diet, and then a whole weekend for easing into the VLCD. It may be challenging, but maybe it will turn out to be a good thing.
Bathing suit season is right around the corner!! While the weight loss has been great, I've been feeling a little less "toned" than I'd like, so maybe during this round of phase two I'll focus more on getting to the gym and lifting (since that's been approved by Trudeau/Simeons).
Oh!!! And in other news...!!! I haven't had a volleyball tournament since the beginning of my last Phase 2, and if you've been following my posts you're familiar with the "seal suit". Well I have a tournament on March 27th and it will be the first time I've put on the seal suit since losing 40 lbs. I'm anxious to see how it fits! I'm guessing it still won't fit perfectly since it IS entirely spandex, but I'm looking for some pretty significant improvement. Maybe I should take my "before" picture in my seal suit since I've been talking about it so much :) ....you all can look forward to that one! ;) hahaha!
Current Weight: 252
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment