
Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!!! :)
I have news to report! This is especially important for all those currently on phase three or about to start it. If you read my blog from yesterday, I talk about how much of a gain I had after the birthday festivities. I ended Phase 2 at 249, and let myself creep up to 251. Post-birthday event for my friends husband, I weighed in at a whopping 256.5!!!
Well, as a result of not rigidly following Phase 3 protocol, and pretty much freelancing which portions of the protocol I wanted to follow.... I did a steak day in hopes of bringing my number back down to 251. This has historically worked like a charm. Well not this time buddy!! My weight came down, but definitely not back to a comfortable level!
So word of caution to all of you out there that may be abusing the steak day protocol.... It will start to catch up to you. Instead of all the weight coming off after one steak day you will be forced to do multiple steak days in a row to correct your bad choices. I will also add that the farther away you are from your last day of Phase 2, the harder your steak day will be. The first few steak days I imposed on myself were really not hard at all, but again I caution... They become harder after the initial 21 days of Phase 3.
I plan to start another round of Phase 2 sometime between March 30th and April 3rd. I have learned a lot from this first round of Simeons phases, and plan to be very rigid in my next Phase 3 activities. This upcoming round may be my last and if so, I want to do everything perfect so I never have to be uncomfortable in my body again :) <------- That is a promise I'm committed to, and will have no problems following through on. This is my life, and I'm taking control of it. This may be the first summer in YEARS that I actually wear shorts and feel good about it....
Current Weight: 254.5

You go, girl.
ReplyDelete