Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 18 of Round THREE!

Not too shabby! I have definitely had a few slip ups, and I still haven't started P90x like I promised I would have by now. Despite all that I seem to still be rolling right along!

I was definitely my most disciplined during my first round of HCG. I really stuck to eating all organic, I was drinking my teas regularly, and I wasn't really sneaking any significant snacks. Other rounds I have definitely been more "casual" in my approach... eating non-organically, sneaking snacks almost regularly, not drinking my teas or apple cider vinegar at all. I'm still losing the weight, but I notice my stomach doesn't appear to be as flat as in previous rounds. Just an observation to share with all of you considering to embark on this little experiment ;)

Current Weight: 238.7

R3 Weight Lost: 19.6
Total Weight Lost: 50.3

Past the 50lb mark!!! DAMN! :)

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    I too noticed when I wasn't strictly on protocol (starting with R1P3) that my tummy came back a little bit. During R1P2 I couldn't believe how flat my stomach felt.

    ReplyDelete